If I ever have a plumbing issue I know I can rely on them. I’ve been using them for 5 years and they’ve never failed me. To have a plumber I can trust is a rare thing and I’ve found them here. Cheers guys.
Electrical and Wiring
Below is a brief outline of the services All Works Bristol Ltd can provide for you. Safety in your home is our main priority so call us today for help and advice.
All Works Electrical and Wiring
- All Electrical work undertaken
- NAPIT Accredited
- PV/Solar Thermal
- PAT Testing
Some Helpful Safety Tips around your home:
- Keep drinks away from TVs, DVD players, stereos, speakers, computers, games consoles and anything else electrical.
- Keep appliance cords out of reach of children, especially those connected to hot items, such as kettles, irons, hair straighteners and hairdryers
- Never leave an unconnected appliance cord plugged in and switched on (for example, a mobile phone charger). Young children may be tempted to put the end of the cord in their mouths
- Turning off electric games and appliances when they’re not in use is a good habit to get into. It is not only safer, but saves you money and is kinder to the environment.